Why tour Valencia with Gourmet days?
We promise you...
• A friendly and professional service Organization of your first class accommodation in reputable hotels including hotel check-ins, transport for your tours and help with any technical details
• We are dedicated to providing excellent customer liaison for all our tours
• Unique tours of major sites accompanied by specially chosen expert guides
• The best gastronomic and cultural experiences
• A social experience tailor-made just for you
• Gourmet days promises that you will be able to experience either complete relaxation in the hidden quiet places inside the region, or you can dive into the hustle and bustle of the outdoor life within the heart of the city. Tapas bars, coffee shops, luxury boutiques, craft shops, music venues and much more are all combined in this beautiful city.
We also offer you the opportunity to discover and experience Valencia in your own way.
You can create your own tour by combining your gastronomic preferences and specific venues from the options listed. We will be happy to co-ordinate this for you.
• Available options for designing your tour...
• Wine, beer or Olive Oil tasting
• Experience fine dining in Michelin star and first class restaurants which prepare the best dishes of the region
• A balloon trip through the vineyards
• Visits to the most genuine Valencian wineries
• A boat trip to the Albufera
• Dinner with a live flamenco performance
• The Orxata de chufa experience, known for its health benefits, this drink originated in Valencia more than 800 years ago during the Arabic period
• Tapas trail in Valencia
• Cultural tours in Valencia:
• The Arabic Valencia, the Gothic Valencia, the Modernist Valencia and the History of the Silk. A visit to the City of Arts and Sciences, (Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciencies) www.cac.es. this architectural initiative combines leisure with the exploration of the arts, sciences and nature.
• A shopping tour around the best boutiques in the Valencia área.
• A walking tour around the Barrio del Carmen, Valencia's oldest and most atmospheric quarter consisting of a network of narrow twisting streets and alleys filled with handicraft street markets.
• A visit to El Mercado Central of Valencia, www.mercadocentralvalencia.es., together with Mercado de la Boqueria in Barcelona, this is one of the largest fresh food markets in Spain.Visit this extraordinary market hall and its art-nouveau building with its wrought iron vaults and central dome.